Extended versions of papers presented at the Eighth International Conference on Thermal Engineering Theory and Applications (ICTEA 2015).
- CFD simulation of heating greenhouse using a perforated polyethylene ducts
- Effect of high Lewis number on the non-adiabatic premixed flame edges
- Influence of the heated blocks on the natural convection in 3D cylindrical and divergent annular duct
- Models for droplet heating and evaporation: an application to biodiesel, diesel and gasoline fuels
- Numerical simulation of unsteady cavitation in liquid hydrogen flows
- Thermal performance modelling of solar collector with heat storage