The objective of this special issue is to present the latest in intelligent systems information, linguistics information and intelligent engineering. It will focus on different reasoning-based intelligent systems summaries, articles, tutorials, research opinions and ideas with the aim of addressing issues currently present in intelligent systems.
Smart systems have emerged significantly in recent years and different systems come with their own specific challenges. This special issue will explore the approaches and state-of-the-art algorithms that researchers using to address these challenges.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Natural language processing using intelligent systems
- Logical reasoning systems
- Software quality prediction using the machine learning system
- Traffic control and safety protection systems
- Supervision systems
- Decoding GP systems
- Intrusion detection system design and implementation
- Numerical function
- Bio inspired web service discovery processes
- Query processing
- Unsupervised bio signal analysis
- Fuzzy neuro predictive control system
Submission of manuscripts: 20 June, 2017