Developing a better understanding of innovation in public sector management and its infrastructure is gaining traction among policy makers and researchers all around the world. Organisations are increasingly using external knowledge and new paradigms to enhance innovative effects for improving public values.
This special issue aims to present new developments and perspectives in technology approaches and related analysis designed to improve individual, group, organisational and inter-organisational performance.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- IT-enabled innovation in the public sector
- Role of online communities
- Security management in the public sector
- Information and communication technologies
- Cloud computing for data management
- Big data management
- Data mining in public sectors
- Open innovation business models
- Information infrastructure
Submission of manuscripts: 15 May, 2017
Notification to authors: 30 June, 2017
Final versions due: 30 July, 2017