- Characteristics of project-based alliances: evidence from the automotive industry
- In-house production versus specific forms of supplier governance: testing predictions of the global value chains model
- The exercise of power in inter-organisational relationships in response to changes in the institutional environment: cases from the European automotive industry
- Relational resources and capabilities in acquisitions, joint ventures and alliances in the automotive industry
- Automaker-supplier relationships and new product development in the truck industry: the case of Volvo do Brasil
20 February 2017
Special issue published: "Governance of Inter-Firm Networks in the Automotive Industry: the Static-Dynamic Efficiency Paradox"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management 17(1) 2017