Extended versions of papers presented at the 2014 Annual Conference of the European Academy of Management (EURAM), ‘Waves and winds of strategic leadership for sustainable competitiveness’.
- Innovation training and product innovation performance: the moderating role of external cooperation
- The impact of internal and external technology sourcing on innovation performance: a review and research agenda
- The introduction of a competing business model: the case of eBay
- Transforming from service providers to solution providers: implications for provider-customer relationships and customer-induced solution innovation
- Stakeholder integration in service innovation - an exploratory case study in the healthcare industry
- Understanding the customer value of co-designing individualised products
- From incubation to maturity inside parks: the evolution of local knowledge networks