Extended versions of papers presented at the 14th Rapid Design, Prototyping and Manufacturing Conference (RDPM).
- Tensile and fatigue failure of 3D printed parts with continuous fibre reinforcement
- Directing self-assembly to grow adaptive physical structures
- 3D sand printing for automotive mass production applications
- Smoother and stronger high speed sintered elastomers through surface modification process
- Product personalisation using personally meaningful data and the creation of new product attributes
- Towards additive manufacture of next-generation prosthetics, assessing emerging CAD strategies for improving the existing CAD process
- Commons people: additive manufacturing enabled collaborative commons production (by design)