Extended versions of papers presented at the 2013 and 2014 International Workshops on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (VECoS).
- Debugging of probabilistic systems using structural equation modelling
- A µ-calculus formulation of the diagnosability of discrete event systems
- A CTL-based OCL extension using CPN ML for UML validation
- A bigraph-based framework for specification and analysis of context-aware systems
- Hierarchical timed abstract state machines for WCET estimation
- Formal verification of cloud systems elasticity