This special issue aims to focus on exploring the recent developments in green technology in the transport industry, power sectors and material processing technology. It also aims to create a platform for initiating further developments in the field of green and material processing technology.
We hope to find a methodology to create an awareness in increasing the utilisation of green technology in all of the sectors and to bring the progress of advanced engineering and intelligent systems in materials processing technologies to meet the international standards for customer safety and satisfaction.
We invite papers from renowned institutions and mechanical industries, scientists and researchers in the field of energy and material processing technology to disseminate the regional, national and international issues and develop a feasible practical plan for effective speedy growth in achieving sustainable energy and environment for the future.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the National Conference on Evolution of Green and Materials Processing Technology (NCEGMPT2K17), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Green energy, renewable sources of energy, bio fuels, new and emerging technologies like hydrogen and fuel cells
- Vehicle engineering, emission control, Sustainable fuel
- Bio and bio-based materials, characterisation and studies
- Latest trends in material processing technologies
- Energy saving material processing technologies
- Green technologies
- Sustainability through green technologies
Submission of manuscripts: 10 May, 2017
Notification to authors: 20 July, 2017
Final versions due: 20 September, 2017