Extended versions of papers presented at the 9th Meeting of Multiple Criteria Decision Aid.
- Unified coding of qualitative and quantitative variables and their analysis with ascendant hierarchical classification
- Integrated aquaculture - an old concept with new applications in Greece
- A simulation methodology for evaluating emergency sourcing strategies of a discrete part manufacturer
- Exploring consumers' attitudes towards paper products that could be derived from transgenic plantations in Greece
- Selection of the most competent project designer based on multi-criteria and cluster analysis
- Strategic decision making using multicriteria analysis: new service development in Greek hotels
- Multicriteria analysis of e-learning courses