This special issue covers all design and architectural aspects of emerging nanotechnologies and looks for papers on innovative ideas to overcome the fundamental limitations of conventional technology. It ranges from efficient low level design up to related issues to high level Nano system structures. Design automation of such systems including methodologies, techniques and tools for their design as well as novel designs of Nano scale components fall within the scope of this journal.
Manuscripts are also invited in the areas of nanomaterial, nanodevice, nanomanufacturing, and integration ideas with application potential in nanoscale architectures such as magnonic, memristor, CNT, SET, FinFETs, and QCA.
The aim of the special issue is to provide a platform for researchers to understand and access the most recent scientific information in particular areas of emerging nanotechnologies.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nanoelectronic devices, systems and structures
- Integration ideas with a focus on nanoarchitectures
- Nanomagnetics and nanomolecular electronics
- Nanodevice and nanocircuit models, methodologies and simulations
- Fault tolerance and reliability in nanofabrication
- Fundamental limits of computing at the nanoscale
- New architectures for hybrid CMOS/nanodevice systems
Submission of Manuscripts: 30 June, 2015
Notification to Authors: 31 August, 2015
Final Versions Due: 31 October, 2015