Includes extended versions of papers presented at the International Conference of the Armand Peugeot Research Chair on Electromobility 2013.
- Food for thought: which organisation and ecosystem governance to boost radical innovation in the electromobility 2.0 industry?
- Competing and co-existing business models for EV: lessons from international case studies
- Personal car or shared car? Predicting potential modal shifts from multinomial logit models and bootstrap confidence intervals
- Electric vehicle fleet contributions for isolated systems. The case of the Canary Islands
- Norwegian electric car user experiences