Extended versions of papers presented at the 9th International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries (CFD 2012).
- Using CFD to derive reduced order models for heat transfer in particle curtains
- The significance of lift forces in intensely stirred bubble plumes
- How arterial pressures affect the consideration of internal carotid artery angle as a risk factor for carotid artherosclerotic disease
- Process equipment optimisation using CFD and surrogate models
- Numerical modelling of flows in a solar-enhanced vortex gasifier: Part 1, comparison of turbulence models
- Numerical analysis of flow around porous rectangular cylinders with uniform injection or suction
Post a Comment