Papers from the 2010 International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC’10) held in Okayama, Japan, 17-19 July 2010.
- The application of wireless sensor network in feeder automation
- Capacity planning strategies for an IT service firm with skilled workforce
- Wind speed prediction and error distribution based on rational sample organisation for Elman recursion neural networks
- Simple adaptive control using neural networks with offset error reduction for an SISO magnetic levitation system
- Experimental research on performance of vertical-axis three-hastate wind wheel
- Robust adaptive control for flap positioning system with SMA actuators-inverse Duhem model-based approach
- Design and data analysis for a belt-for-blind for visual impaired people