Papers from the 9th Annual Interdisciplinary European Conference on Entrepreneurship Research (IECER) held in Munich, Germany 16-18 February 2011.
- Beyond high tech: the pivotal role of technology in start-up business model design
- Internationalisation in new ventures what role do team dynamics play?
- The spin-along approach: ambidextrous corporate venturing management
- How to manage networks? The role of network attributes and incentives in network governance
- Succession in family firms: how to improve family satisfaction and family harmony
- The effects of social capital on the performance of newly founded businesses in Slovenia
- Regulatory changes and market reactions the European renewable energy market