Papers from 22nd Annual Conference of the Association for Chinese Economic Studies Australia (ACESA) held in Melbourne, Australia, 15–17 July 2010.
- The impacts of the recent global financial crisis on Chinese financial system
- Has China attracted excessive FDI inflows?
- Regional diversity in growth performance in China
- Modelling the disaggregated value chain – the new trend in China
- Human capital: the history, measurement and impact on nations from an economic perspective
- Technology spillover effects of international outsourcing to outsourcing suppliers: a case study on Ningbo garment cluster in China