International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems 5(1) 2012
Papers from the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Context-Awareness for Self-Managing Systems (CASEMANS2009) held in Nara, Japan, 11 May 2009.
• Building an intelligent sensing system: a case study
• Anthropomorphic awareness of partner robot to user's situation based on gaze and speech detection
• Dynamic scheduling-based inpatient nursing support: applicability evaluation by laboratory experiments
• The context aware workflow execution framework
• Improving antijamming characteristics of spread spectrum communication systems
• Wireless network simulators relevance compared to a real testbed in outdoor and indoor environments