Econometric Analyses of Carbon Markets
- Links between spot and futures allowances: ECX and EEX markets comparison
- How does carbon price change? Evidences from EU ETSEstimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory
- CO2 prices and portfolio management
- CO2 abatement opportunity in the UK through fuel-switching under the EU ETS (2005-2008): evidence from the E-Simulate model
- A comparative analysis of city-based emission trading schemes: key design and management factors for environmental cost effectiveness
- Nudging effective climate policy design
- Explaining the construction of global carbon markets: REDD+ as a test case?
- Efficient market hypothesis in the international oil price fluctuation: based on the MF-DFA model
- A review of the three most popular maintenance systems: how well is the energy sector represented?