International Journal of Information and Computer Security 1(4) 2007 is a special issue with papers from the 3rd Australian Information Security Management and the 3rd Australian Computer, Network and Information Forensics Conferences held at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia, 29–30 September 2005.
* An information-centric and proactive approach to Information Security teaching
* E-business security benchmarking: a model and framework
* Radio Frequency Identification: a review of low cost tag security proposals
* Smart Cards for mobile devices
* Medical data security: Are you informed or afraid?
* Honeypot technologies and their applicability as a strategic internal countermeasure
* Document access control in organisational workflows
* A conceptual framework for curbing the epidemic of information malice: e-hygiene model with a human-factor approach