International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business 2(2) 2007 is a special issue: Networks of SMEs and globalisation.
* Internationalisation strategies for SMEs for enhancing the typical supply system in the age of globalisation: the Vietri Ceramics network
* The creation of Regional Innovation Systems in emerging countries: the case of Dubai
* Global reorganisation in a high-technology industry: the aircraft industry
* Exporting entrepreneurs: do they activate their social network in different ways than domestic entrepreneurs?
* The value of human capital for the networks of born globals
* Explaining subsidiaries' knowledge-diffusion behaviours within MNEs