International Journal of Technology and Globalisation 3(4) 2007 is a special issue: China’s Technology Catching-Up.
* Technology strategies of innovative Chinese domestic companies
* Overcoming 'latecomer disadvantages' in small and medium-sized firms: evidence from China
* China and technology transfer: the 'Boomerang Effect' as a strategic tool
* From path-following to path-creating, some paradigm shifts in China's catching-up
* Industrial standard based competition and Chinese firm strategic choices
* Beyond the 'Global Factory' model: innovative capabilities for upgrading China's IT industry