International Journal of Learning Technology 3(3) 2007 is a special issue: Authoring of adaptive and adaptable hypermedia.
* Quality of Experience-LAOS: create once, use many, use anywhere
* Authoring adaptive educational hypermedia on the semantic desktop
* Authoring game-based adaptive units of learning with IMS Learning Design and
* Adaptive educational hypermedia interoperability and content creation with a web service-based architecture
* Specification, authoring and prototyping of personalised workplace learning solutions
* Adaptive hypermedia in secondary schools: from the teacher to the student
* Specifying documents in an adaptive hypermedia generation environment: an authoring tool prototype