International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy 5(5) 2007 is a special issue: Control and protection of distribution systems with distributed generators.
* Control and protection of distribution systems with distributed generators
* The impact of the protection scheme of converter-connected distributed generation on power system transient stability
* Spline function-based adaptive overcurrent grading for multifeed distribution systems
* Controlling the power balance in an 'empty network'
* Power conditioning of an uncontrolled micro-hydroturbine-driven induction generator for distributed generation using a battery energy storage system
* Grid interconnection of microturbine-based distributed generation system
* Wind energy and system security – the grid connection moratorium in Ireland