- Consumers' willingness to pay for sustainable and innovative products: a choice experiment with upgradeable products
- Enhancing sustainable mobility through a multimodal platform: would travellers pay for it?
- Electric mobility analysis: contributions from sociology
- Do non-technological innovations and CSR matter for environmental innovation? An empirical analysis of a sample of innovators
- Drivers of environmental trajectories: a case study of Poitou-Charentes companies
- On 'green governance'
- Implementing integrated community sustainability planning: a comparative case study of three mid-sized municipalities in Ontario, Canada
- Re-imagining the future for desert Australia: designing an integrated pathway for enhancing liveability
- Green grabbing debate and Madagascar: did we learn anything?
10 April 2017
Special issue published: "Promote and Support Eco-Innovation"
International Journal of Sustainable Development 20(1/2) 2017