- Hotels and online travel agencies: power or trust for a competitive long-term relationship
- Challenges of social media marketing - an explorative international study of hotels
- Social networking: how small organisations are using Facebook and Twitter in engaging customers
- How technologies are changing the social relationships in the shopping experience?
- Reconceptualising buyer behaviour in the digital era: an emergent journey
- Engaging consumers on social media: empirical evidence from the communications analysis of a CSR oriented company
2 April 2017
Special issue published: "Engaging with Customers Socially"
International Journal of Technology Marketing 12(2) 2017