- A multi-laser sensor system to measure rolling deformation for truck tyres
- Prediction of influence of operating conditions and tyre design parameters on tyre cornering characteristics
- Finite element modelling of a pneumatic tyre interacting with rigid road and deformable terrain
- Tyre cornering stiffness finite element analysis for tyre design parameters determination
- Parameter identification of in-plane flexible ring tyre model based on static load-deflection data: some insights
31 March 2017
Special issue published: "Recent Advancement in Tyre Modelling, Parameterisation and Validation"
International Journal of Vehicle Performance 3(2) 2017