Special issue published: "Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development: Common Purpose and Divergent Perspectives"
International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development 11(2/3) 2017
- Sustainable finance? The environmental impact of the 'equator principles' and the credit industry
- Is the time ripe for global binding norms for corporate accountability?
- A comparative review of the role of markets and institutions in sustaining innovation in cleantech: a critical mass approach
- Cultural framework and its influence on corporate social responsibility professionals' profile
- Challenges and strategies for start-up social movement organisations: the case of a new Canadian climate change advocacy group
- The power of the social domain in sustainable development: non-market strategies for generating sustainable competitive advantage
- Innovation and environmental sustainability: analysis in Brazilian metal-mechanic industry
- Is open innovation supporting sustainable innovation? Findings based on a systematic, explorative analysis of existing literature
- Understanding information system quality on public e-government service intention: an empirical study
- Motivations behind green consumption and the influence of environmental consciousness on consumer behaviour
Post a Comment