- How can a wine grower articulate the different types of time: the time of the weather, the economic time, and the human time?
- Passion over pragmatism: the motivation of Australian winery owners
- Congruency between colour and shape of the front labels of wine: effects on fluency and aroma and quality perceptions
- Non-personal and personal determinants of red wine purchase rather than other wines among Chinese consumers: modelling multilevel and cross-level interactions
- A study of the performance of fine wine on the Swiss market
- Financial market contagion and fine wines: the evidence of the ADCC GARCH model
- International entrepreneurship, export planning and export performance: evidence from a sample of winemaking SMEs
- Analysis of the determinants of export modes used by French wine businesses
- The horizon problem in Bordeaux wine cooperatives
27 October 2016
Special issue published: "Wine"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 29(4) 2016