- Tightly coupled governance for loosely coupled wicked problems: the train explosion in Lac-Dependencies in enterprise networks and its influence on a focal company's global strategy: a theoretical analysis
- Modelling and analysis of availability for critical interdependent infrastructures
- An empirical study on customer risk management in banking industry: applying k-means and RFM methods (evidence from two Iranian private banks)
- Practical implementation of scenario generation-based risk analysis of electrical grids investment projects
- Assessment of risks and control conditions for some scenarios on unauthorised usage of nuclear materials
6 October 2016
Special issue: "Complex Systems: Dependencies/Interdependencies"
International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management 19(4) 2016