Extended versions of papers presented at the European Conference on Shipping, Intermodalism and Ports (ECONSHIP 2015).
- The demand and supply of trans-oceanic sea routes: the case of East Asia-US east coast container trade
- Representing shipowners: explaining strategic interactions with the media
- A career in shipping? Image and background factors as predictors
- Cruise ship cost analysis: an AHP study on cost components
- Testing a speculative bubble in the dry bulk shipping market: a multi-factor approach
- Socio-economic valuation of traffic in inland ports: the development of a weighing rule for the port of Brussels
- An approach to traffic modelling at seaport automobile terminals: the case of the Port of Bar