- Succession, division, and the drive for self-employment: the case of the renowned Hong Kong restaurant 'Yung Kee'
- The influence of family ownership and involvement on Chinese family firm performance: a systematic literature review
- Does retrenchment strategy induce family firm's value? A study from Malaysia
- Succession in Chinese family enterprises: the influence of cognitive, regulatory and normative factors
- The role of context understanding South Asian family firms in Scotland and the succession paradox
7 October 2016
Special issue published: "The Role of Context in Understanding Asian Family Firms"
International Journal of Management Practice 9(4) 2016