Papers from the 3rd International and 24th All India Manufacturing Technology Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR) held in Visakhapattanam, India, 13 -15 December 2010.
- Effects of the condition of the tubular electrode on hole size and shape in micro deep hole electrical discharge machining
- Optimisation of Nd:YAG laser micro-turning process using response surface methodology
- Effects of electrolyte composition and temperature on precision finishing of spur gears by pulse electrochemical honing (PECH)
- Study of edge radius effects in mechanical micro-machining
- An approach for identification of mode in micro grooving of sintered alumina
- Study on surface quality and accuracy of hard turned axial feed rollers of honing machine
- Experimental study and empirical modelling of magnetic abrasive finishing on ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials