Papers from the 14th European Roundtable on Sustainable Consumption and Production (ERSCP) Conference, held in Delft, the Netherlands, 25-29 October 2010.
- Models of the user: designers' perspectives on influencing sustainable behaviour
- Merging a practice-orientated approach with an engineering-driven product development: a case study on home improvement
- Exploring behavioural psychology to support design for sustainable behaviour research
- Identifying design opportunities for reduced household resource consumption: exploring practices of thermal comfort
- Insights into the design, use and implementation of home energy management systems
- Exploring the use of a game to stimulate energy saving in households
- Sustainable clothing design: use matters