Papers relating to the Lived experience of climate change: e-learning and virtual mobility (LECHe) European project.
- An assessment of flaws and conflicts in climate change communication
- Understanding political processes in climate change negotiations by means of an interdisciplinary curriculum in higher education
- The essential role of expertise on natural resources in climate change Master's education
- The lived experience of climate change: expanding the knowledge base through collaborative Master's curriculum in the European Union
- Competences for climate change education in a virtual mobility setting
- The challenge of widening citizen participation in climate change education: developing open educational resources on the lived experiences of climate change
- Enhancing online climate change education: distance and conventional university collaboration for a Master's curriculum