Papers from an international conference Exploring the link between competitiveness and Corporate Social Responsibility held in Pisa, Italy, 29 April 2010.
- SME corporate social responsibility and competitiveness: a literature reviewThe relationship between sustainable business management and competitiveness: research trends and challenge
- Eco-innovation and competitiveness in industrial clusters
- A horizontal approach to implementing corporate social responsibility in international supply chains
- CSR, innovation strategy and supply chain management: toward an integrated perspective
- Fair Business as a corporate responsibility and competitiveness factor? Fashion design company Globe Hope as an example
- Corporate social responsibility and SME's competitiveness
- The diffusion of CSR initiatives among SMEs in industrial clusters: some findings from Italian experiences