International Journal of Global Energy Issues 28(1) 2007 is a special issue: Technical and economic issues of electrical distribution systems in open energy markets.
* Power quality evaluation in deregulated power system using matrix method
* Network-cost-loss-allocation methods evaluation under the perspective of the social welfare theory
* Development and application of global techno-economic parameters for selection and operation of transmission line conductors
* Protection requirement graph for interconnection of distributed generation on distribution level
* Genetic algorithm-based simulated annealing method for solving unit commitment problem in utility system
* Methodological basis to decide short-term investments in distribution systems under uncertainty in performance-based regulatory frameworks