International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising 4(1) 2007 is a special issue: Selected papers on emarketing from the Thirty-Fifth European Marketing Academy Conference, with extended versions of top-rated papers from the Conference held in Athens, Greece, 23–26 May 2006.
* Do resources mediate the relationships between the internet and performance in the marketing domain? Testing the role of customer orientation and brand equity
* Consumer mind-sets and attitudes towards online marketing messages
* Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation in the use of the internet as a tourist information source
* Innovative products on the internet: the role of trust and perceived risk
* New insights into the acceptance of mobile internet services: a mixed-method approach
* PVRs and advertising exposure: a video ethnographic study
* Website design and e-consumer: effects and responses