International Journal of Electronic Business 5(4) 2007 is a special issue: Project management and information systems evaluation in electronic business.
* An integrated framework for managing eCRM evaluation process
* Heightened expectations for Information Systems project success: an exploratory study
* Layered and weighted methodology to Workflow evaluation
* Constructing a perceived and expected quality model between system supplier and end user to evaluate supply chain system
* The measurement of performance in IT projects
* Multi-agent-oriented approach to supply chain planning and scheduling in make-to-order manufacturing