International Journal of Web and Grid Services 3(3) 2007 is a special issue: Grid testbeds, including extended versions of papers from the 1st International Workshop on Grid Testbeds held in May 2006 in Singapore with the 6th International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid 2006).
* The many faces of the integration of instruments and the grid
* The CoBRA grid: a highly configurable lightweight grid
* Lessons learned through driving science applications in the PRAGMA grid
* DotGrid: a .NET-based cross-platform software for desktop grids
* Uniform job monitoring in the HPC-Europa project: data model, API and services
*A survey of desktop grid applications for e-science