International Journal of Vehicle Design 45(3) 2007 is a special issue: Human factors in vehicle design.
* The psychology of driving automation: a discussion with Professor Don Norman
* Easy rider meets knight rider: an on-road exploratory study of situation awareness in car drivers and motorcyclists
* Driving automation: learning from aviation about design philosophies
* Designer driving: drivers' conceptual models and level of trust in adaptive cruise control
* Driver response to controllable failures of fixed and variable gain steering
* A new approach to designing lateral collision warning systems
* Safety implications of a pedestrian protection system: the driver's point of view
* Head injury criterion: the best way to evaluate head damage?
* Work domain analysis and intelligent transport systems: implications for vehicle design