International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology 6(6) 2007 is a special issue: Indigenous cultures and diffusion of innovations.
* Diffusion of innovations and indigenous cultures: a step towards adaptability
* Indigenous knowledge and fast moving consumer goods: are we seeing some tradeoffs?
* In search of solvency: changing agricultural governance in an ethnic minority autonomous region of southwest China
* Technology transfer for agro-industries in developing nations: a Caribbean perspective
* Forces of globalisation, dynamism and diversity in the agro-ecological production system: a study in sustainable development from a hill tribe in Western Himalayas
* Cows and kin: innovations and issues in post-Soviet indigenous communities
* Technology producers meeting indigenous users: the case of Sami network connectivity