- Aspirational yet precarious: compliance of New Zealand refugee settlement policy with international human rights obligations
- Refugee healthcare in Canada: responses to the 2012 changes to the interim federal health program
- Settling refugees in Australia: achievements and challenges
- The rights of resettled refugees in the UK: lessons for 'new' resettlement states and rights based advocacy for refugees
- Coming and going: the impacts of precarious work and non-citizenship on immigrant in- and out-migration in New Brunswick
16 January 2017
Special issue published: "Refugee (Re)Settlement: Law, Policy and Service Provision in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK"
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies 3(1) 2017