- Effective innovation or dumbed-down distraction: qualitative content analysis of 10 years of social media and writing research
- Preservice teachers' uses of SMILE to enact student-generated questioning practices
- The design and development of an online tool to strategically support knowledge acquisition for improved educator practice
- Explorative thoughts on bringing together reflection and social networking
- Cultivating positive social interactions through a web-based cyberbullying prevention program
- Integrate social tagging to build an online collaborative learning community
- Threats through Facebook: a project with students in a German vocational school to foster 'Facebook competence'
30 January 2017
Special issue published: "Social Networking for Enhanced Interaction with No Cyberbullying"
International Journal of Innovation in Education 3(2/3) 2016