- Beating the market: Can evolutionary-based portfolio optimisation outperform the Talmudic diversification strategy?
- Liquidity, liquidity risk and stock returns: evidence from Vietnam
- Volatility of stock market and exchange rate returns in Peru: Long memory or short memory with level shifts?
- Inflation persistence: revisited
- Dynamic relations of the inertia of monetary policy: application to the Brazilian case by a Kalman approach
22 January 2017
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance are now available here for free: