Extended versions of papers presented as part of the EGOSE conference series.
- Russian movement for 'open government': issues of civic engagement in politics
- Expert assessment of open government in Russia: methodology, results and implementation impeding factors
- Open government ideologies in post-soviet countries
- Program overview of e-government development within the Eurasian economic union: progress, challenges and prospects
- Community characteristics of Twitter followers in EU-countries governmental accounts
- E-inclusion and perception of time among elderly: Russian regional perspective