Today, cloud computing has developed a lot and has been accepted by an increasing number of people. More and more companies and individuals prefer to outsource their data in the cloud to relief their local burden. Note that some of the client data is private, such as enterprise management data, individual photos and so on. Once the private data is leaked out, the consequences can be bad.
This makes the design of data storage and verification directed at the cloud in an urgent need. Hence, to create a safe and harmonious atmosphere of cloud computing is of particular importance. Although lots of research in the field of cloud computing has been studied, there are still many open research issues to be further explored. To meet the requirements of data security in cloud computing and improve the user experience of cloud clients, innovative and secure data storage and verification protocols should be further studied.
This special issue seeks to bring researchers, scholars and participators in information security area to address challenges and present effective solutions for secure cloud storage.
We invite researchers to contribute original research articles as well as review articles that will seek the continuing efforts to understand the novel techniques that lead to future improvements for the secure cloud storage.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Secure cloud storage protocol
- Secure auditing protocols for cloud storage
- Data dynamics support to cloud data verification
- Outsourced data verification for multi-user in multi-cloud
- Cloud storage supporting malicious user revocation
- Privacy preserving in cloud storage
- Storage QoS in a multi-tenant cloud
- Replication and consistency in cloud storage
- Backup and archival in cloud storage
Manuscripts due by: 30 October, 2017