- Socioeconomic sustainability, food production, and food 'stakeholders': an exploratory study
- Sustainability perceptions and actions of Italian agri-food firms
- Consumers' literacy and preferences for sustainability labels: an exploratory analysis on Italian young adults
- Green economy and social responsibility in the Italian agri-food sector: the focus on the wine sector
- Sustainable European fishery and the Friend of the Sea scheme: tools to achieve sustainable development in the fishery sector
- Inter-firm cooperation as strategic element to get a sustainable competitive advantage in rural tourism: network contract 'green-road'
- Reaching out to organic agriculture for sustainability in agribusiness
- Understanding limits to data informative power for sustainable food policies in transition and post-transition countries
27 October 2015
Special issue published: "Sustainability in Agribusiness"
International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business 7(3/4) 2015