Extended versions of papers presented at the 2013 International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME) Conference.
- Does multimarket contact lead to mutual forbearance? The influence of the coopetition network of maritime and port companies
- Container ship size and the implications on port call workload
- Beyond the landlord: worldwide empirical analysis of port authority strategies
- Stakeholder management practices found in landlord seaport authorities in Flanders: an inside-out perspective
- The impact of multiple-site acquisitions on corporate growth patterns of international terminal operators