Extended versions of papers presented at the 6th Indonesia International Conference on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Small Business (IICIES).
- Entrepreneurship policy implementation model in Indonesia
- Understanding a viable value co-creation model for a sustainable entrepreneurial system: a case study of Batik Solo industrial cluster
- Towards holistic approach to education: creative industries perspective in Bandung, Indonesia
- Energy consciousness and business opportunity after the 2011 disaster
- The mediating role of entrepreneurial alertness in relationship between environmental dimensions and entrepreneurial commitment: entrepreneurial self-efficacy as moderating variables
- Asian leadership styles, entrepreneurial firm orientation and business performance