- Indicator-based sustainability assessment of shrimp farming: a case for extensive culture methods in South-western coastal Bangladesh
- Quality assurance of knowledge claims in governance for sustainability: transcending the duality of passion vs. reason
- The productivist rationality behind a sustainable certification process: evidence from the Rainforest Alliance in the Ivorian cocoa sector
- Sustainability and techno-science: What do we want to sustain and for whom?
- Complex moral dilemmas of large scale development projects: the case of Macdom-ARDA Chisumbanje ethanol project in Chipinge, Southeastern Zimbabwe
26 October 2015
Special issue published: "In the Name of Sustainability"
International Journal of Sustainable Development 18(4) 2015