Extended versions of papers presented at the 2013 University-Industry Interaction Conference ‘Challenges and solutions for fostering entrepreneurial universities and collaborative innovation’ and the 13th International Science-to-Business Marketing Conference ‘Cross Organisational Value Creation’.
- The motivations of research teams and their cooperation with industry
- Organising for knowledge and technology-related outcomes in industry-university relationships
- University-industry technology transfer: a systems approach with policy implications
- Estimating the economic effects of university-industry collaboration
- Factors fostering entrepreneurial universities to develop academic entrepreneurship activities: an assessment of European universities